Illustrated here as decorative centrepiece to a principal room. Together with candles and flowers, this is a year-round feature fireplace!
Fixing brackets drilled and rebated into the stone legs and header.
The hearth depth can be modified at no extra charge. For example, the depth can be reduced to 380mm.
Choice of curved arch or Tudor arch design.
Back panel can be supplied and cut to size to suit any fire opening. In this case the depth of rebate is a standard 25 mm.
For solid fuel, the hearth needs to be manufactured in sections (necessary for thermal expansion), and the backpanel should be slabbed.
Camden Arch Fireplace Dimensions: (mm) / (ins)
- Shelf: 1,350 x 155 x 50mm thick / 53″ x 6″ x 2″
- Body width, depth: 1,240 x 100 / 49″ x 4″
- Hearth Size: 1,350 x 450 / 53″ x 18″
- Overall height inc shelf (from hearth): 1,050 / 41.5″
- Maximum opening size: 800 wide x 760 high / 31.5 x 30″
Stone Options: Bateig Limestone, Cotswold Limestone, Bath Stone, Portland Limestone. This page displays images of stones we use.